Monday, February 23, 2009

Is it the end???

Well, I think my jury duty days are almost over. I was kinda glad that they didn't call me for this last case. It appeared to be a bit "overstuffed" with info that I could not control my ADDness for. I can only stay tuned for soo long and then.... oops, you lost me, I was somewhere on the beach. That wouldn't be too good for the poor person on trial.


Now, a little update on the Canine Companions thing...oh who am I kiddin, no one reads this thing anymore..I'm acting like I have this audience when I am basically talking to myself.

Well, who cares...so, Canine Companions...we have officially been ACCEPTED!! Yeah! Now we just have to wait to see what class we are in . Every Feb, May, Aug, and Nov they hold 2 week classes. We are hoping to be in the May class as this works best for Christian as far as school and spending the days at home with the dog without little brother around. ( Brother will be busy this summer terrorizing counselors at the YMCA)...

Well, that's it for now, I do have some funny video's to post, maybe this evening...maybe not. I have to get two boys baths, help with homework, and your typical evening stuff...
Tah Tah for now!

No comments: