Friday, December 19, 2008

Warning : Danger Up Ahead!

Well, since my camping ideas went down the drain with the duct taped camper... I had decided that I would comfort my sad self with renting a cabin for Christmas. Oh yeah!! I have been sooo excited about this, everyone that knows me knows where I am going to be over the Christmas break. But all I keep hearing is... it's going to be cold you know, are you sure you want to do
this? When is Charles going to get there... what are you going to do with the boys???? Have faith in me PEOPLE!!


Well, OK...I've got plans! Sure, Chuck isn't going to arrive til day 2..which leaves me in charge of a fire ( scary thought I admit) But the boys and I are going to do board games, make hot cocoa, watch a few movies, make cookies, take a walk..where's the damage in that?? Oh did I mention that there is NO TV and NO PHONE?? It's all good. I have a cell phone, supposedly it's in range... and I have a computer that will play DVD's ...AND their own DVD players...so all should be good.....right?



Does this look like two innocent faces that you want to be cooped up in a cabin for 4 days with?? Surely it will be alright..if not, I have my blog I can document on... Stay tuned!

No comments: