Thursday, December 4, 2008

Disturbia

Disturbia...my word for FAR WORSE THAN disturbing ...

So, I know this may shock you all..but I have to share it because it's funny. And this blog thingy is about funny..so I must share.

Keaton (you guessed it), is a master at mimicking things and people.. always a recipe for disaster!! Ok, he can mimick the lunch lady, his teacher, the librarian...but NEVER oh sonny boy..NEVER mimick your MOTHER!!! NOOOOOO!! knock yourself out mimicking dad ( and you know there's a lot you can do with that), not me!

It's like this. I am just like every other women out there... and don't deny this ladies you know it's you too, but every once in a while I get this hair that kinda shows up on my face...shocking I know, it's not like I could get a second job at the fair or anything...but you know, it has to be ugh, plucked. Yep, that sucker ain't leavin the house on this here face!! YIKES!

So, the other night, here I begin to pluck that badboy out and Keaton is all eyes.. Not really paying attention, I hold my mirror and do my thing. Well, he decides to take my tweezers to school with him. He put them in his pocket and off he went to class, me "clueless".

So, a few mornings go by... and then the teacher ( along with the Principal behind her so he could hear her) came to me in line up when dropping him off and said... " Oh, I took this from Keaton the other morning. He was doing something with it on his face.. I was afraid he would hurt himself, he said "mommy does this".. full smile on her face...NICE!

oh, gee...thanks he must mean his daddy, I'll be sure to give this back to him. All the while the principal stands a little closer to listen ( or examine my face!) GREAT!! SECRET OUT!!!

So, now everyone knows about the hair and some other unmentionables about me ...(other posts) If you come up to me and examine my face, well...just remember .. you have kids too and what are they telling about YOU??? hmmm???


ummmm, no picture with this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this one random one that appears on my neck. Yikes!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I have so many hairs on my face that I have to shave every morning.

Kristi Powell said...

no fair Mike...you're a GUY, you SHOULD have hair on your face!!!