Monday, December 15, 2008

What is THAT?????

Ok, SERIOUSLY folks, I did NOT make this up!!


There was a time when Christian was around 4 when my friend Kathy brought her new boyfriend to our house ( along with his son) for us to meet and get to know. The kids played pretty well together and all was good until the boyfriends son came out of Christian's room with a hanger with something stuck to it...



What in the world???? To our Ghastly horrors...it was poop! Yep, poop folks. He found it under Christians bed. Well, I just helped out my friend Kathy loose the boyfriend. It's ok, I knew he was toast when he showed up with a mouth full of braces..but none the less...poopy was the kicker! Need help loosing a special person in your life?? Just invite us over for a bit, we can help. So this little story here gave me a flashback when Keaton came out of the room tonight with a pencil and something on it... good gracious, if it's poopy, I'm gonna loose it!! Well, I only wish it was poopy... see if you can make out from these photo's what it was ....







Of course he found it in his bed.. thought he could keep it as a pet. It's a slug. UGH! Hey boys wanna see what salt does to a slug?? Well, needless to say it went out in the butt freezing cold rather than in a jar.

Seriously though, we have had this problem off and on since we have been living in this house. Here a slug there a slug everywhere a slug slug..Oh the Powells had this house, E I E I OOOOOO. Where do they come from?? How do they get in?? Are we living on a Slug Mound?? Don't they hibernate or go to slugville for winter??

Waffle is on slug patrol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of ants, spiders or any other bugs, but never heard of a house that has slugs in it!! you certainly are blessed at the Powell house. !! =) cj