Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Checkin' In

RAOK is still on going.. not easy to get in someetimes..and WHY is that? It is starting to be something that I think about all day as I try and find an opportunity. Mostly it's opening doors for people, picking something up they dropped, etc..I guess I'm just searching for something a little more.

Sweets: going GREAT! Haven't had a bite, have had some tempting things thrown at me but NO GO! So a few prayers go up for the boys..GREAT!

I have really been spending my time on the Wii lately. Just having a blast excercising. I used to really DIG running and working out everyday. I wish I had the time , energy and " elements" to make it possible the way it did when I was younger. A little movement is better than no movement :) Well, ta ta for now, got two screaming kids behind me.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I was thinking about you today and wondering how it's going :)