Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Wii bit tired..

Update: RAOK mission accomplished. This is really quite fun, makes for a wonderful day! I caught a person getting on the elevator this morning who dropped a few books, and couldn't carry all that she had to load downstairs. I pushed her cart, handed her a few books and carried her coffee to the table downstairs while pushing my cart as well...fun fun! Sweets, well another prayer went up for my DMD community as the whole bowl of assorted chocolate bars were sitting on the table at work...I resisted of course :)

Ok, came home and decided to get this Wii fit thing hooked up...OH MY WORD! What a fantastic way to exercise...LOVE IT! I will say that my character looks a little chubby..hopefully by the end of the year she wont look so bad :)

Hope you are having a great day...and try a RAOK for one week and see if this doesn't change you a bit... totally fun!

No comments: