Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twenty Ten Take Two...

Ok, day two of twenty ten and so far so good. Although, I will say that what I thought would be the hardest of my two NYR is not the hardest after all. Avoiding sweets is not the problem, it's finding an opportunity for RAOK everyday. I ventured out at one point hoping to have an opportunity, but didn't. I did however loan out some windex to a neighbor and when she tried to pay me, I declined. I guess this could count.

Now I must go get off early tonight, I know only day two and I'm cutting it short. But I am waiting for a " date" with my brother and parentals on SKYPE...so, ta ta for now! OH and a BIG THANK YOU to my FB buddie and now blogger friend, Kat..who is reading my blog!

1 comment:

Kat said...

LOL LOL...yep, I rock....LOL...no, your life is just TOTALLY amazing/entertaining...lol! You ought to "share" your blog posts on Facebook :).