Thursday, October 16, 2008

At What Price?

OK, so last night, instead of watching all of the debate ( because I clearly can't take it anymore) I decided to "Pimp" my blog. Yep, I'm thinking it looks purty stylish, and I am proud to have figured it all out. Now, if someone would actually read my blog, than all that hard work paid off...


But let me just tell you what my house looked like after spending a few hours in front of this thing... a DISASTER ZONE. Two ADHD kids, medicine worn off, free to do as they please. Never a good thing. When the screaming began followed by a thud, I arose from my lovely pad and restored order... a little benadryl and confinement to rooms did the trick. I spent the rest of the evening cleaning and putting books together and trying to find the cat. ( He was locked in my closet, apparently felt safer there and decided not to put up a fuss being there).


Well, I orginally started this blog because of many requests to write this stuff down. I mean, really, it is pretty funny! Now, on a serious note...another reason for this blog is to keep everyone updated on my son's status from his " muscle disease"...Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy. Oh yeah, by now you are thinking...Jerry's kid? Well, yeah... but my kid! Now I plan to write some more stuff on this, give you some website's to check out etc..but for now, I'll just leave you with a very cute pic of this cutie pie...




Here he is after finding a bug while camping...glad it wasn't in his tent...I promise, everyone in the campground would know that he had found a bug in his bed.... So, enough for now, I don't want to pay for my mistakes like I did last night and spend the rest of the evening picking up cereal, paper, pillows, clothes, etc throughout my house....so til later my bloggin friends :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am reading your blog Kristi (and laughing my but off) so don't stop. Sorry you are having a rough go right now but keep your head up.

Love you!