Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Cover Up

Well, it doesn't take long for things to happen around here. It seams when mom gets sick...the word "freedom" takes over and the world we know it goes to hades in a hand basket.


Now, I have been battling to keep my lungs inside my body. hacking and coughing up some unnatural stuff. Yuck, I know, but what does that mean for the two terrorists that live in my house? A license to destroy and conquer. ( or so they think..I have a way of bouncing back, just wait and see).



Sooo, to get some peace and quietness and a nap ( since I haven't slept well in two days), I left my husband in charge and went to the tanning bed to take my nappy nap. Let me just say that I was in DEEP sleep and man it felt wonderful!! So, after my 20 min nap, I left and went to Petco to buy flea stuff...don't ask, maybe another post.. So, home I go. When I pulled in the driveway, this is what I saw by the front door...





not a shrine, altar no...it's my garden lava rocks covering some unknown substance...A COVER UP....hmmmm, what is that substance? Take a look at the next picture and you can figure it out..



and the next....



NO, a birdie did not fall out of the tree, it was eggs from my fridge.. the empty egg carton told the story. Oh, and that's not all..




Yeah, I was little afraid of this one..thought it was blood, then realized it was Ketchup! Oh, buddy..someone's going down!!



I walked in the house and it was QUIET... dead quiet. I called two familiar names..no answer. No where to be found. Hiding. Yeah, you saw me come up the driveway! What happened? Christian did it! then..Keaton did it... no one claimed the eggs or ketchup. So, my next attack was not on them , it was on the one who was supposed to be in charge... and where might I find him? On the couch, asleep. Oh, I woke him alright.. wouldn't stand for his picture being taken because he knew this would end up on my blog..


Not long after this photo, my porch was cleaned as well as the mess in the kitchen., and I didn't move a muscle! Oh, I've got more..stay tuned because it is about just as bad as this...but you will have to wait for another day. I have to inspect the list of chores that three individuals are doing!

No comments: