Friday, October 24, 2008

Randomness...


A while back, like last year I think, I volunteered (pressured more like it) to be a home room mom for Christian's third grade class. Little did his teacher know what she was getting into in signing me up. The one and only field trip I was allowed on was to the Pinson Mounds. For those that don't know what that is, it is a park not too far from here that used to be Indian territory. Now, I fell asleep during the " show" so I am not actually sure about what the mounds are for. But I think that it has something to do with death, burial stuff. Yeah, great little nappy nappy while the kids were quiet and attentive :) No one said I had to be. It's pretty bad when the teacher has to wake you up because you are snoring.

Moving right along....so, I was in charge of 6 boys, all of which my son picked out as his " friends". Actually, I think they just liked me because I was " fun" and had to be talked to by the ranger dude and the teacher a few times as I was not suppossed to " touch" things...oops! Well, I took an assortment of photos while I was there. Check these out, be sure to keep your eye on the kid with the red shirt.








OK, innocent enough... check out the next..





Yep, little crazy...


Crazier still! yeah, my hands were full on this trip. I was not invited back. The kiddo with the white T-shirt on standing next to Christian is his good friend George. George is an AWESOME friend! He looks after him and will walk with him to the cafeteria to make sure that he doesn't fall. He is really a sweet kid! Don't quite no what to say about the kid in the red shirt other than he was funny as all get out! The teacher had jus about enough of him and was glad to pass him off to me...I thought he was hilarious!

I found this other picture that had nothing to do with the field trip, just a random shot. Keaton had just come back from Sunday night " might night" and was pretending to be " JESUS". Oh yes.....

Nice. At least his "parts" were covered up.

Well, that's gonna have to do it for now. I have several video's that Iwant to download, but have to find the right parts to connect it to my laptop. Not sure how to do this...but I am sure I will figure it out.

1 comment:

Heidi Zawisza said...

I am so glad to have found you here.....Now I can read your blog as well!! Thanks for 'coming out of the closet' and introducing yourself!!!...ha!ha!ha!
Have a great weekend!