Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Pics

Another fashion crisis...How would you like to wake up to this??? Can you say wedgi



Well, now for these next pic's let me explain something...My mother always sends the boys little treats for holidays. For halloween this year, she sent them a few items that I should have thought it through before letting them have at it... This is what I found hanging from my ceiling, windows, mirror, in the cat's mouth...



This next special little goodie was found EVERYWHERE...I am STILL cleaning this up...mind you this was sent last week. I find it showing up in places such as, floors, doors, cupboard, fridge, CAR, couch, carpet, the cat..... oh, and the tub. FYI... it doesn't wash off well when it dries...

Well...it does say caution... I guess I should have read more carefully. What it is.. is a small tub of black slime... great for making mom's life a little busier..


Here are the pumpkin heads that distributed black goop everywhere...










Happy Halloween eveyone! Want some black goopy stuff?? I know just where you can find some...I still have some around the house.

No comments: