Saturday, November 22, 2008

Charles and his Sack O Nuts!

Ahhhh come on now, get your mind out of the gutter! I was referring to his nuts that he loves soo much..lol!

Chuck has a thing for walnuts, pecans and some other funky named nuts. He said he used to get them in his Christmas stocking as a kid. ok, whatever...anyway, since it's the season for nuts ( literally) he came home with some walnuts and decided to crack away on my couch. Thanks!

So, cracking away...here comes Keaton...Watcha got there dad?...nuts, want some? hysterical laughter from Christian as he knows another term for nuts. sure dad!

Meanwhile I am in the kitchen not really paying attention to the cracking going on in the next room, UNTIL...Keaton comes in and starts this WEIRD noise that only I and one other person (Taran) knows how to do. It's a nifty way to itch your throat, makes a pretty interesting noise...anyway, here he is standing in front of me making this noise and he is saying something that I can't understand. What? come again? What's that on your face? He is now starting to look like Hitch. Member this? Big puffy face, the whole shabang!

CHARLES!!!! Nah, he's fine, give him some bendadryl. Alright, can you breathe son? Take a deep breath, are you all right?? Mom, my ears itch, I think the potatoes need to come out!

Benadryl to the rescue! Q-Tips to itch and romove potatoes.... Whew, NO MORE NUTS!! Hysterical laughter once again from Christian. So, we sit down to watch a movie and Keaton comes to me once again, looking better had been running around...and says. mom, my tummy hurts. Ok, not thinking..I say You probably need to poop, head on in there and sit for a little bit. He comes back, no luck..no poop. Well, still not thinking I think he needs a belly rub, a little massage to move the poop! So, massage I go, a little deeper, harder and then...... he gets up and runs to the restroom. Great, it worked! I am soo proud!

But NOOOOO, not poop....Vomit, all over the bathroom! Here I am trying to be the loving, supportive mom and I am GAGGING as I rub his back...every noise, I GAG some more... I can't even get the words out to Chuck that we are both loosing our cookies in the bathroom. Nice, who will have to clean this up? Should be the one with the sack o nuts!

So, I guess we now know that Keaton is allergic to walnuts. It could be worse I'm sure! Aren't you glad you check my blog everyday for stories like this? Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy now doesn't it? Hey, at least I have no pictures with this one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

potatoes in the ears?? you seriously crack me up!!! - cara

Anonymous said...

If you've see one sack o nuts, you've seen them all!!

Anonymous said...

this is too dang funny, yes I said dang, cause I'm being good. any who, my husband thinks your hilarious.