Monday, November 17, 2008

Ladies...He's Taken!

Charles..Chuck...Chuckie boy.....


One requirement that was non-negotiable when buying this house was that I HAD, MUST, WILL have my OWN closet...WHY??? Well, you had to ask...The man NEVER throws anything away, including clothes.



Yep, I waited til he went to work and decided how funny it would be to go through his closet and show you all a few choice outfits that thankfully I can step in and save him and me the embarrassment before he gets out the front door. Now, not always can (and will) I do this...sometimes I get a kick out of what he is wearing, I say not a word!


First, a look at the " walk in " closet. Make sure to pay attention to the " " as you are supposed to walk in into a "walk in" closet...




hmmmm, rooomy! I know this picture doesn't do it justice, but clearly you have NO ROOM! Most of which are clothes that he just can't get rid of... Here's my ALL TIME favorite discovery.......


Oh, that looks just like the perfect box for my paperwork, don't mind if I do....




Ok, a typical outfit when going to a meeting, training or just plum church! .... You must be one lucky son of a gun to have a matching hat with that nice shirt! sweet!



Next...ummmm...don't be jealous... You know you want this...



Grandpa Jeremiah William Edward Powell lll had this tweed beauty all to himself until grandson Charles just begged him for it on his death bed. Tweed and all, scratchy..just how he remembers his grandpa's face. I'm just kidding, but he loves this thing...why??? It's soo heavy it breaks the plastic hangers, it's scratchy, hairy...need i say more????



Tweed #2...except this has those nifty elbow pads...you know, in case you rub your elbows a little too much and need a little extra something. It's heavy and scratchy just like the first one...got a mound of dust on the shoulders. He was planning on wearing this with his khaki's Sunday morning... brush off the shoulders first you know, make himself presentable.






Moving along....on the hanger together as he was planning on wearing this outfit together... ]t's stylish, in with the crowd....it has camo, what the big boys are wearing today! Yah buddy!



Alrighty then...next...hey, now that's a tie!




WHY would I throw this away??..I mean, Michael Jackson had one just like it..it has real leather trim and everything! "Beat it, just beat it...no one wants to be defeated...." Darn! Can I dye this red? Add more zippers?? Matching gloves??? oh wait, I bet I have some..somewhere!







Next...we go NOWHERE without this gadget. A MUST and I mean a MUST...we have an assortment of these...it's like a matching pair of shoes with an outfit... you HAVE to have....



the matching Fanny Pack!!!

As I said earlier...Step back ladies, he's taken!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Something tells me that if you let him wear what he wants to out of his closet, you won't have to worry about the ladies trying to take him. Kirsten made me throw away all my "Awesome" clothes from my younger years. She made me get rid of a lot of Hammer Pants and loads of muscle tank tops.