Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Comments

OK, I have had several of you not really know how to post a comment on this her lovely blog. Here is the deal, click on comments at the end of each post that you want to make a comment on..then this takes you to another screen where you write your comments in the box on the right. You don't have to "sign in" ..you can just leave your comments Anonymous.. but you must enter some weird word or all those letters in the other box before you can post your comment. If you sign anonymous..you can sign your name at the end of your comments in the box... get it? Confusing I know... but at least I know someone reads this...If not, just email me...

I am having entirely too much fun with this, lots of good stuff everyday!! I am seriously thinking that every week I can do a post on Chuck's Closet.. there is PLENTY more good stuff in there. ( well, I can do this as long as he still doesn't check my blog). Anyway, hope you all get a kick out of it as much as I do because......You Can't Make This Stuff UP!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I told you Sunday, I read your blog. It always makes me laugh. Michelle