Thursday, November 13, 2008

It is NOT a NIP!

NOTICE: This is NOT suitable for young viewers..viewer discretion is advised.... consider yourself warned!


Most children comfort themselves with a blankie, pacifier, teddy bear...all of which are quite natural. Of course, if you were a Powell...none of these would be natural.
Let me start with my first discovery that this was a "problem". I was coming home after work one night and to get into my neighborhood, we lived on the main street. Our house was located directly in front of the "curve" into the rest of the neighborhood. So, if you lived in that area..you would pass by my house, most certainly an adventure.

Ok, so there I am driving along and there are about 4 cars in front of me (which are moving ever so slowly ) stop in front of me. I' m thinking hurry up you people what is the deal? Well, by the time I reached my house...there in the window that faces this street ( a full size window mind you) I see my son ( a little over a year old then) standing on his dresser, blinds up... butt naked with both hands on his nipples! Yeah, I was soo shocked by what I just saw..I just kept going and quickly called Chuck and told him to DO SOMETHING...QUICK! I didn't want anyone seeing me pull in my driveway!
So, this little nipple rubbing thing hasn't quite gone away. Last year at Kindergarten, his teacher had to ask what is he doing? You see... All of his shirts are stretched at the neck as this is his easy access! The moment that shirt comes off...both hands locked on the nips.

Here is a little "visual" not like you really need this... but you never know, your child may do this and so there, I have prepared you. First, the hand under the shirt method. You can see this when he's tired or stressed.... Most would not recognize what this is, well... not until now.




Next... umm, well this is what happens when the shirt is " removed"... once again "NOT FOR YOUNG VIEWERS"!




another shot, just in case you missed it...

Now, don't think I don't try and discourage this, but mostly only in " the public eye". He can nipple away at home, but not out in public. ( I do a lot of reminding).

I am reminded constantly by watching my husband that ...it could be worse! No visual aides needed. Sorry chuck, this is my blog...I make the rules, besides you are no different than any other man who sits in front of the TV and needs a good scratch.

No comments: